Having a combined experience of nearly 200 years in the composite industry, GTI personal are highly efficient in manufacturing products made from fiber reinforced thermoset composite materials and thermoformed plastics.
GTI uses its diverse in-house capabilities to complete a contract without seeking outside sources.
This enables GTI to better control nonconformities and diminish latent defects which will provide superior quality products and services at a fair price with on time delivery.
Our CNC equipment allows us to substantially reduce the time to build your prototype and greatly increase the quality of the products we build.
Material Replacement support:
GTI assists with the replacement of metal or other materials with strong, lightweight, high performance composite materials.
We offer a unique and personalized approach from start to finish resulting in customer satisfaction which far exceeds that of our competitors.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated, visionary individuals who work on the principal that “All of us are smarter than one of us.”
Our Motto: We make it happen!
Fabrication Processes / Services
- Spray Up / Hand Lay Up
- Vacuum Bag Molding
- Vacuum Infusion (VARTM)
- Powder Coating
- 3D Scanning / Printing
- 5 Axis CNC routing
- 3 Axis Water Jet Service
- 35,000 square ft
- 5 Axis CNC router with a 10′ x 10′ x 48″ bed
- 3 axis water jet 6′ x 10′ bed with a 12′ high
- Hand held laser scanner
- 3D printer
- Autoclave (60 psi, 30 in. diameter x 12 ft. long)
- 400 ton hydraulic press with 24” X 24” heated platens
- Oven (7ft. x 6ft. x 18ft.)
- Oven (4ft x 2 ft x 2ft)
- Vertical oven (6ft x 3ft x 3ft)
- Three station rotary vacuform machine 2ft x 4ft sheet capacity
- Full Machine / Pattern Shop